There is nothing much to say. The next week will suck, I will get through it, and hopefully I will do it two more times before surgery. If you are a praying kind of person, feel free to pray that the chemo is effective and that I don't go stir crazy. In three weeks or so, I expect to have another PET scan that will tell us how effective this chemo is.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Update
There is nothing much to say. The next week will suck, I will get through it, and hopefully I will do it two more times before surgery. If you are a praying kind of person, feel free to pray that the chemo is effective and that I don't go stir crazy. In three weeks or so, I expect to have another PET scan that will tell us how effective this chemo is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This reminds me of the old Far Side comic, with the couples with straight faces going into and coming out of a theme park ride - "The Not Fun Whatsoever House."
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you are having a sucky week in the hospital. A necessary step to get to the end where you will be cancer free. F**k cancer!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Dustin