Monday, February 18, 2013

F Cancer 6


This is Chris' wife, Summer.  We have another F-Cancer winner.  My mom's office in Little Rock sent us the mother of all care packages.  

On the inside of the box lid:


Seriously, if we get stuck on a deserted island with this box in hand, we'll be entertained, moisturized, well fed on sweets and ready to respond to all kinds of emergencies.  Some thoughts on this week's winner,
  1. As a good Baptist girl, I know there is a special kind of love involved in an F-Cancer picture from the Bible Belt.  It says, "I acknowledge something big and not okay is going down.  This calls for... the F-bomb."
  2. If their current line of work doesn't work out, these guys have a real future in selling care packages.
  3. I need a shirt with this logo from the side of the box.

Thank you, Little Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment