Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You want me to stick this into my heart!

Jump to 2:46. I couldn't get YouTube to respond to my time parameter. 

My central line was very bad. This is the catheter that ends just above my heart and starts under my collar bone. There are two little connectors dangling over the right side of my chest. The doctor that I first met left and his PA tried... 5 times... with a lot of pain... before calling the doctor back. It only took him a few times to get it right. All I could think of during the both shooting and dull pain was this scene from The Rock. At least I didn't have to do it myself.

I'm in the hospital for chemo starting tomorrow. For my last pre-chemo meal I chose 5 guys. As chemo can change your taste buds this may be the second to last time I have 5 guys until post chemo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment