This comic from xkcd.com is one of my favorites*. For one thing, "Each quarter of the lanes from left to right correspond loosely to breast cancer stages one through four (at diagnosis)." It has increased in my esteem these days. Our company invited the author of xkcd, Randall Munroe, to give a talk last week. I had a trip to NYC planned that week, so I was excited to have the chance to meet him. Unfortunately, cancer got in the way. More reason to say "F Cancer"
This comic is a bit too large for my blog's format, so please excuse the margin. It is probably best to click the above link and see the comic as it appeared originally.
* My few friends that adamantly hate xkcd will have to forgive me for this.

I actually thought of this comic for you too. I hope today isn't going too badly for you.
ReplyDelete